*THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. MAGAZINES SHIPPING SEPTEMBER 11TH*
We proudly introduce DIG's all new sister publication - GREYSTOKE: An aptly-named new twice yearly BMX magazine, edited by the legendary Scott Towne, that focuses on BMX lifers and everything that keeps us stoked on BMX for the long run. With old-school, mid-school and current day content focusing on those older riders who just can't shake this obsession, GREYSTOKE issue 1 is available for pre-order now. (Magazines shipping September 1st). Get stoked - Stay stoked.
Greystoke Magazine is the culmination of a lifelong obsession with BMX. What it looks like. What it feels like. The how and why of doing it. Riding bikes. Building bikes. Holding onto memories and creating new ones. Points and pieces of history. The riders who made it real. The riders still going all in, all the time. The bikes you wanted. The bikes that made it happen. Created by and for BMX people. Not living in the past--Living right now. BMX is all we know. This is Greystoke.
Greystoke BMX Magazine is published twice yearly.
Issue one is 132 pages. Full color, full size, full bore.
- Dennis McCoy--Life and times of the KC Rogue.
- Mel Stoutsenberger--photographs of the future, from the past
- Survivors--Never give up, never give in
- Save your Generation--Evolution of the BMX bike
- Dog Bites--The Mad Dog rides again
- Holy Grail--Origins of the most infamous bike in freestyle
- POW House--When a house is less than a home
- James Hudson Archives--The rise of the UK BMX mid-school
- Dave Osato's Schwinn--Channeling the beast within
- Still Freestylin'--Under the influence of Wizard Publications