Prior to the Pitchfork the best forks in BMX were made for racing. Given the high-stakes street and dirt riding going on by 1991 risking life and limb on paper-thin dropouts and skinny legs seemed silly.
- The Original Pitchfork was made featured double-thick (1/8" welded together) drop-outs and slightly more rake for peg clearance.
- LEGS: 1.125"
- DROPOUTS: DOUBLE THICK
- STEERER TUBE" 2-PC WELDED THREADED 1"
- COMPRESSION: DESIGNED FOR SHAFTED STEM
- AXLE TO CROWN HEIGHT: 12.2"
- OFFSET: 1.3"
- WEIGHT: 2.3 lb / 1.04 kg (EST)