The S&M Slidepipe V2 (Adjustable Height) is a heavy-duty portable BMX rail designed and built to withstand the rigors of even the heaviest street riders. Oversized steel bases and commercial-grade rubber feet keep the rail firmly in place while uprights made from square steel tubing wont allow bases to twist even without hardware. The super-strong extruded center connector has a thick spine featuring tapped threads that wont pull out plus a reinforcement plate that spans all four connecter bolts for added strength. According to Charlie Crumlish the Slidepipe is "Rock Fn solid."
- • 8 long assembled
- • Adjustable Height from 18" to 24" tall
- • Oversized 12mm thick steel bases
- • Commercial-grade molded rubber feet with Shield logos
- • Extruded center connector with tapped threads
- • High quality 6mm button head screws and 17mm lock nuts
- • Plastic end caps with Shield logos
- • "Rock Fn Solid"
- • 64 lb