Justin Care colourway for the second rendition of the bomb proof Incarnate.
- Boasting an even thicker tube set to offer even more strength you can rely on Newly designed cast drop outs with built in chain tensioners and a fresh facelift on the graphics.
- The incarnate still features the Ultra slim invest cast wishbone for that added strength and stiffness where its needed and comes with the Shallower pitched seat tube angle to move the bottom bracket forward making the feel of the bike smaller without changing the top tube length.
- 13" slammed back end with thickened chain stays. Top and Down tube gussets for extra strength out the front. Relatively steep head tube angle at 75.5 to keep front-end tricks responsive. We even added removable brake mounts due to popular demand.
- 4130 Seamless Sanko Japanese Tubing
- Butted and tapered tubing throughout
- Top Tube: 20", 20.5", 20.8" 21" 21.2"
- Head Tube: 75.5
- Chainstay: 13"
- Bottom Bracket: 11.75
- Stand Over: 8.75
- Seat Tube: 70.25
- Weight 5lbs